Saga LC-10 Guitar Kit at a Glance:
- Arched top select basswood body with flamed maple veneer top-all shaping and routing complete-for maximum tone and sustain
- Solid maple neck with prefretted rosewood fingerboard for fast, easy action
- Paddlehead peghead shape with predrilled holes and adjustable truss rod
- Electronics complete and ready for installation-no soldering required
- Includes heavily chrome plated hardware, cord, strings and easy to follow instruction manual
Saga is a big name in the musical instrument world, and when it comes to finding a DIY guitar kit, one you build yourself and become at one with before you begin playing it, the LC-10 Deluxe Electric Guitar Kit is a very popular one to go for. The kit comes with everything you need to make it, and with an easy to follow instruction manual, you shouldn’t have any issues with the process.
The main advantage of putting together a guitar yourself is that you get a real personal feel for the instrument, and many musicians state that this helps you become one with the instrument before playing it. If you are a beginner, this theory could work very well for you, as you need to ‘feel’ the guitar, and allow it to become an extension of you, in order to make the best music possible.
- Solid maple neck which also has pre-fretting fingerboard, all gives better quality playing
- Pre-drilled holes make assembly easier
- Electronics all play-ready, no need for soldering
- Arched top basswood with maple veneer design
- Everything included in the kit
- Easy to follow instruction manual included
- Good quality for the money, many who have purchased the kit state this
- Easy to install – the instruction manual is very easy to follow
- Everything you need is included in the one kit
- All holes pre-drilled, so no need to do anything other than put the kit together
- Lightweight, at just 10.8lb
- Available only in right handed version
- Good as a starting option for new players, but more experienced guitar players may find it doesn’t give them what they need
Compare these guitar kits:
When shopping around for the best DIY guitar kit, you need to compare options, and two of the most important areas are quality and cost. Of course, ease of putting the kit together in the first place is also high up on the list, but you want to know that when you have completed the process, the guitar sounds great and is easy to play.
The Saga LC-10 Electric Guitar Kit is a great product to go for, and those who have purchased it previously all say that it is easy to put together, thanks to a very comprehensive instruction manual, and all parts included in the kit. All holes are pre-drilled and there is a paddle-head peghead shape and adjustable truss rod also as standard.
When complete, the guitar is certainly attractive, and it is play-ready in terms of electronics, with no soldering required once you have put it all together.
|Saga LC-10 Deluxe Electric Guitar Kit - Single Cutaway||68 Reviews||$229.88 $229.81|
The final design is classic, i.e. white and black, and it is only available in right handed design, so bear this in mind when purchasing it. Many people who have bought this product have all said the same thing – it is great for first timers, easy to put together, ideal value for money, and a lightweight choice too, at 10.8lb when complete.